The Visionary Chronicles PODCAST
CHRONICLE: June 3rd,2021
“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well…”
Wisdom from Jeff Bezos
BRAND COMMUNITY | How to Build an Authentic Community
Your Brand Community is your voice to the world. You must earn their Trust, build their Loyalty and nurture their Knowledge. Create Content that is real, authentic, and consistent.
Being able to entrust your Community, knowing they understand your brand and your ETHOS. Continually providing experiences and products that build their Passion for your brand. Selling your Lifestyle invites those who want to be a part of your Community to join the team. Aspiration and Inspiration are two characteristics of a consumer-driven brand that understands what it takes to build a brand beyond the product. You are only as good as your customer’s willingness to buy your products, which is realized through experiences extending beyond your product. Build it, and they will come…
To build a Community, you must be a brand, one valued beyond its product. You are providing an engagement and Lifestyle that your customer appreciates. We live in a world of experiences and the need to be a part of a Lifestyle. The products we wear a reflection of the brands positioning. Defining who you are, what you do, and how you engage and provide Value to your Community.
How do you provide this Value? Position your brand and build an authentic Community. The following are seven areas to focus on;
1. Walk the Talk; be authentic, understand “who you are” and “what you do.” Loyalty and Trust are built off the shoulders of staying true to your Positioning and Vision.
2. Build trust; stay True, not False, be Consistent, not Inconsistent, stay Real.
3. Find your Community; define “who you are” and “what you do,” now find those who want to be part of your Lifestyle and Brand.
4. Leverage Ecosystems; social media strategy and engagement is well documented; stay focused around where your Community is. Have a plan around how you will drive relevant content and engagement.
5. Rewards; reward those who are Loyal to your brand, and provide a voice to others. Do not violate their trust, nor offer a meaningless relationship. Be consistent, continually offer benefits for their Loyalty.
6. Provide Value; provide content that allows your Community to enjoy the Lifestyle you are reflecting. Beyond product, deliver targeted content to support their activity or Lifestyle, whether a runner, hiker, athlete, artist, whatever they desire, satisfy the need.
7. Engage; ensure you are engaging. Be available, be consistent, and have a plan to nurture your Community needs.
Building an authentic, loyal Community is difficult, time-consuming, and requires unending patience.
If you are committed to this, you will have built a lasting Community, Loyal, and values your Brand Vision.
Enjoy your Journey!
In my new Podcast, Brand Community | How to Build an Authentic Community, I discuss why defining your Brand and building your Community authentically leads to a Loyal customer base.
We discuss this and other business strategy topics and pressing issues facing Entrepreneurs, Executives, and Small Business Owners.
Please check out “The Visionary Chronicles” on these sites.
If you like what you hear, I would appreciate you providing a rating and following to receive my weekly Podcasts, along with exclusive content as a follower.
Updates Subscribe to The Visionary Chronicles PODCAST, and receive The Visionary Chronicles Newsletter, along with a FREE Vision Notepad.
Visionary Interviews, I will be doing some upcoming interviews with some icons in the industry. If you happen to know of someone I may want to interview, please let me know. Just provide some brief information, and if it works, we will reach out.https://www.linkedin.com/embeds/publishingEmbed.html?articleId=9042004879961499395
A Brand Strategy Firm for those looking to disrupt their industry, build a global digital platform, business execution leadership, or just need someone who understands your business’s complexities and can provide solutions.
Bryan Smeltzer is a successful consumer products business executive and entrepreneur. He has held executive-level roles in business development, product, and marketing with some of the world's most prestigious brands, including; Oakley, TaylorMade, Adidas, K-Swiss, Schutt Sports, among other international brands. In addition, Mr. Smeltzer founded an apparel brand, successfully running a profitable business for ten years, eventually selling to a VC firm. He currently oversees LiquidMind Inc., a global brand strategy firm that partners with both start-ups and established brands to empower their businesses to think different, be different, drive a passionate culture, and execute relentlessly.