The Visionary Chronicles PODCAST
CHRONICLE: November 5th, 2020
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts…”
Wisdom from Winston Churchill
PODCAST Success | Key Factors to Business Success
The ability to build a successful company/brand has several inherent traits. Each has proven itself throughout generations. Those who follow a path already created will find the road forward easier than those who choose to create a new one.
I have found through having founded my brand and working side-by-side with executive teams from many global brands (Nike, adidas, Puma. TaylorMade. etc.), each has followed these steps in way or another. Following or eventually finding the path others have created was a key to building a thriving business.
When looking at the path these brands followed, the following factors were integral pieces of the puzzle.
1. The IDEA, every successful brand has started with an IDEA. However, the ones who have created value, defined their POD, and build a product roadmap were the ones who are thriving today.
2. The TEAM, building a team with complementary skillets, can self manage, and are proactively solving problems is a winning formula. Also, they are providing continual feedback, encouragement, and are HUMBLE by choice.
3. The PRODUCT, every great, successful brand has had a great product. However, those who are successful have executed their product road map to ensure long-term viability. No ONE HIT wonders allowed!
4. The SALE, ensure you have a plan, process, and story to tell that allows you to differentiate yourself from the competition.
5. The FULFILLMENT, risk management vs. risk recognition. All successful brands ensure they can fulfill their PROMISE. They have built a logistics/operations platform that executes seamlessly.
6. The LUCK, many successful brands were at the right place at the right time. They rode this wave and never stopped.
7. The PIVOT, most have had to Pivot in one way or another at least once, but no more than two times.
8. The EXPERIENCE, brand positioning, marketing, engagement, and fulfillment, ALL executed to perfection!
With digital e-comm and consumer, attention spans shorter and expectations higher, you need to follow these principles others have followed successfully.
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.…”
Alexander Graham Bell
The Visionary Chronicles Podcast
In my new Podcast, Success | Key Factors to Business Success, we discuss why these leaders can disrupt and adapt and successfully build a renewed passion our a company.
We discuss this and other business strategy topics and pressing issues facing Entrepreneurs, Executives, and Small Business Owners.
Please check out “The Visionary Chronicles” on these sites.
If you like what you hear, I would appreciate you providing a rating and following to receive my weekly Podcasts, along with exclusive content as a follower.
Updates Subscribe to The Visionary Chronicles PODCAST, and receive The Visionary Chronicles Newsletter, along with a FREE Vision Notepad.
At times, either in the beginning, or over the course of building a brand, these get lost in translation or become reactionary vs proactive strategies. To build a successful brand, these need to be front and center as a company lays the foundation for successful Growth. At Liquid Mind, we assist you in either IGNITING or RE-IGNITING your brand through foundational Growth elements. Strategy Partner for Disruptive Brands. The LiquidMind team has extensive executive level experience in; Go to Market Development, Startups, Brand Positioning, Product Creation, Marketing Strategies, Social Media Channel Development and Merchandising Execution with some of the most worlds most re-known brands.