Now with ’19 behind us, and ’20 here, what next…?
There are many strategic opportunities for those brands willing to put forth the effort to migrate their Legacy systems, products, processes and procedures, and adopt and/or implement new ways to maximize ROI in our New Age.
Those brands who are proactive vs reactive will also realize a sustained long term benefit to their investment, impacting all areas of their business on a global scale. Several areas where brands will need to look to migrate, and move towards;
1. Personalization – the more personal the communication, the better.
2. Value – provide Value to your Customer beyond asking them to purchase.
3. UX – Seamless User Experience.
4. Engagement – build your Loyalty curve, and engage in a personalized, meaningful way from consideration through to post purchase.
5. Privacy – respect your Customer Privacy, ref number 2, as to what they are looking for in a brand.
At LiquidMind #LiquidMind #LiquidMindsite we support brand in building a strategy for building long term growth, adaption and disruption to move the market.
Bryan Smeltzer is a successful consumer products business executive and entrepreneur. He has held executive-level roles in business development, product, and marketing with some of the world's most prestigious brands, including; Oakley, TaylorMade, Adidas, K-Swiss, Schutt Sports, among other international brands. In addition, Mr. Smeltzer founded an apparel brand, successfully running a profitable business for ten years, eventually selling to a VC firm. He currently oversees LiquidMind Inc., a global brand strategy firm that partners with both start-ups and established brands to empower their businesses to think different, be different, drive a passionate culture, and execute relentlessly.