The Visionary Chronicles Podcast Episode
Artificial Intelligence in Brand Marketing | 5 Steps to Applying AI in Brand Marketing
The latest buzz in all aspects of business is how to apply Artificial Intelligence to my business model. However, having worked with many brands recently through our © LiquidMind MasterMind development, most are not adequately prepared to implement what they do not clearly understand.
We have found Artificial Intelligence to be an extremely useful resource when creating our content platforms across, social, podcasts, and BLOGs, each unique and each required in building your AI platform. We have used Open AI’s Chat GPT for quite some time and have integrated it into our daily routine.
Often, we need to take a step back and understand the intent, purpose, and goal of integrating an Artificial Intelligence initiative into their brands. Doing this lets us understand and determine where AI can be best utilized, maximizing investment and time.
Here are five steps to applying artificial intelligence in brand marketing
- Define your goals: The first step is to define your brand marketing goals and identify the areas where Artificial Intelligence can add value. This could include improving customer engagement, optimizing advertising spend, or enhancing personalization.
- Collect data: Artificial Intelligence relies on data for accurate predictions and recommendations. So collect as much data as possible about your customers, including their behaviors, preferences, and demographics. You can gather this data from various sources such as social media, website analytics, CRM systems, and third-party data providers.
- Choose an Artificial Intelligence solution: There are several AI solutions available for brand marketing, including machine learning, natural language processing, and predictive analytics. Choose a solution that aligns with your marketing goals and the data you have collected.
- Implement the solution: Implementing an Artificial Intelligence solution requires technical expertise. If you don’t have an in-house team, consider partnering with a technology provider or a marketing agency specializing in Artificial Intelligence. Once the solution is implemented, monitor the performance and adjust as needed.
- Measure the results: Artificial Intelligence can help you achieve your marketing goals, but you must measure the results to see the impact. Use metrics such as customer engagement, conversion rates, and return on ad spend (ROAS) to evaluate the effectiveness of your AI-powered marketing campaigns.
Artificial Intelligence is a strategic weapon that can provide a significant first-mover value if implemented correctly and appropriately. However, if it is to implement for the sake of implementing, you will fail and set your brand further behind rather than leading your peers.
Stay True, Stay Authentic, be Different, and be Great!
Enjoy the Journey!
Bryan Smeltzer, President
© All rights reserved, Bryan Smeltzer, 2023
Bryan Smeltzer is a consumer products business executive and entrepreneur. He has held executive-level roles in business development, product, and marketing with some of the world’s most prestigious brands, including; Oakley, TaylorMade, Adidas, K-Swiss, and Schutt Sports, among other international brands. He also founded a men’s apparel brand, successfully running a profitable business for ten years, eventually selling to a VC firm.
He also hosts a Podcast called The Visionary Chronicles. In addition, he recently finished his first bestselling book, The Visionary Brand, The Success Formula Behind the World’s Most Visionary Brands, and received the prestigious Readers Favorite Award for BEST Non-fiction, Marketing Genre book.
He is also a member of the Board of Advisors at UCI’s BCIE along with their New Venture Program, an Innovation Advisor at the UCI’s Applied Innovation program at the Cove, a Mentor/Advisor to UCLA’s Price Center Venture Accelerator Program, and a Mentor/Advisor at the San Diego Sports Innovators Accelerator (SDSI) center.
Bryan currently oversees LiquidMind Inc., a global brand strategy firm that partners with both start-ups and established id to large-cap consumer brands to empower their businesses to think different, be different, drive a passionate culture, and execute relentlessly.
You can contact or follow him at;